Visa Information

Visa Waiver Using the Electronic System for Travel Authorization

Passport-holders from 35 different countries are allowed to enter the United States without a visa for business or tourist travel of up to 90 days, if you first register your travel on-line using the electronic system for travel authorization (ESTA). See Visa Waiver Program for more information; here is the list of participating countries.

Documentation for Visitor Visas

Passport holders from other countries will need to apply for a Visitor Visa. Signed acceptance letters on Speech Prosody letterhead have been mailed to all authors traveling from countries outside the United States; if you did not receive a letter, and need one, please contact us.