The conference venue is located at the Doubletree Magnificent Mile Hotel, 300 East Ohio Street, Chicago.
- Information about Air Travel (O'Hare International Airport, Midway International Airport, and Gary Chicago International Airport) is available at the Fly Chicago web site.
- Information about local transit (buses and trains) is available from the Chicago Transit Authority (CTA).
- The "L" map shows trains (surface, subway, and elevated) inside the city, including O'Hare and Midway; O'Hare is at the northwest end of the blue line, Midway is at the west end of the orange line.
- The metropolitan transit map also shows buses, and is more interactive.
- Recommended directions to the hotel from O'Hare: get on the train at O'Hare (there is only one; the CTA blue line). Take the blue line to Jackson (about 45 minutes), and change to the red line northbound. Get off at the Grand Street station. Exit onto Ohio Street, and walk five blocks east.
- The Airport Express buses are also a convenient way to get between the airport and downtown.